PailHead: Sunrise PailHead: Sunrise

Meh

Really wasn't overall smooth, or realistic, and the music really didn't fit the scene.

Still it was pretty good, i guess. Did someone with like extreme drawing talent make those pistols for you? because they're epic.

Ctulthu responds:

Erm, yep, you right about guns

PAINT_IT_BLACK PAINT_IT_BLACK

Nice

Loved it, and your animating style.

took a star off because it wasn't the whole song, and i really wanted to hear it all.

How not to die 2 How not to die 2

Nice

i noticed he made it in garage Band as well, i love your style damnit, its so simple, but really does the job.

Guitar Sim 2 Guitar Sim 2

Great

This was fun, i didn't bother with the other stuff, as it gave me tabs to play on real guitar. I would recommend you give the string the fret is played on too, for people who actually want to learn to play the songs. great fun.

The Night Stars The Night Stars

Pretty good man!

It really does sound nice, lots of sensual imagery, and I like it. However, being the nit pick i am, I'm not fond of some of the harmony, and structure, but it is a great song man, keep up the good work.

Skylence responds:

thanks.

Flip, Tip, Smash Flip, Tip, Smash

Inspiring

that it is my friend. it makes me want to go out, and make something of myself. you get 5'ed for that, and 10'ed just for it being awesome.

Liquid Rave Liquid Rave

Generally Awesome

I couldn't find a flaw, I just don't give perfect 10's, because nothing is perfect. I loved the panning at the end. the flute synth was great. 5'ed

PS. billiam= yes.