The Night Stars The Night Stars

Pretty good man!

It really does sound nice, lots of sensual imagery, and I like it. However, being the nit pick i am, I'm not fond of some of the harmony, and structure, but it is a great song man, keep up the good work.

Skylence responds:

thanks.

Flip, Tip, Smash Flip, Tip, Smash

Inspiring

that it is my friend. it makes me want to go out, and make something of myself. you get 5'ed for that, and 10'ed just for it being awesome.

Liquid Rave Liquid Rave

Generally Awesome

I couldn't find a flaw, I just don't give perfect 10's, because nothing is perfect. I loved the panning at the end. the flute synth was great. 5'ed

PS. billiam= yes.

Strangz Strangz

Ditto

even the piano matched the strings, very well composed. although i felt the more techno-esque part could have been introduced slower.

¡Trauma! ¡Trauma!

Nice, I guess

Not your best. But was good, so I voted 5, since the nine died.
The rhythm guitar kind of of made the piece sound a bit messy, the bass line was good though. So was the lead. Nice riff however.

Pianination Pianination

I didn't expect much

But it was amazing. Love the effect, The riff is beautiful. You should consider doing more piano songs like this.

Mid-Ocean Riff Mid-Ocean Riff

Nice.

Despite already have heard it since like, you made it, it still sounds great. I found the bass line was nice and simple, but i can see where your going with the complexity.

Voted 10

The Best Day EVUR Joint The Best Day EVUR Joint

Problem=Solved

When we made this we used the Fruity Blood Overdrive, we set a setting on the mixer and after every note a buzz will continue sounding. not sure entirely how to fix it yet.

Still loved how it came out. This had a lot of inspiration, after all it was:
THE BEST DAY EVUR.

Stand Clear Stand Clear

Epic

This deserves at least a 4. I plan on using this for our Flash. Still need ideas....

Anyhow this is epic, definitely fits the title.